Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hello All

Hi everyone. Loads of really interesting stuff on this and I need some time to get up to speed but I am really pleased Belle forced me (okay, mentioned it once) to join in as I was having a 'no swaps' year - yeh, right! So off to do some homework with the lovely links everyone has provided, Maureen. but please excuse me if I am a little hard of understnading on thsi one as I am flyinf by the seat of my pants! I'll post a piccie of my piccie as soon as it arrives - thanks to Jane for another brilliant idea :)

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Hi Jacqui, Well you are quite safe as this is a challenge and not a swap, I think most of us are flying by pants seats on this one and it is going to be great to see what everyone produces from it.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Hi Jacqui ~ another 'seat flyer' here!! This is certainly going to be a learning experience, but we are all in it together.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Couldn't help yourself, could you vbg

Very glad you're in it too, otherwise what would we talk about all the time :)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

LOL J if you are flying by the seat of your pants - I have no pants!!!!!!! But in saying that I am looking forward to being part of the fun and I am so glad you joined too!!!!!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home