Monday, January 23, 2006

In theory....

Still in the theory stage of my quilt. Just a few sketches in my journal. I think I have settled on the overall look which will be three main areas. The sheds or maybe just one on rh side, long rectangle. A square containing bathing belle to its left. Along the bottom...long rectangle with ???? possibly seaside stuff, NOT FISH, a seaside scene. The background piece for all this I am thinking a map of an English seaside area......
And I am hoping to do it all in silk.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

What's wrong with you!!!! Where is your sense of adventure!!!!!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Don't listen to her! It all sounds wonderful - oh I do wish this winter would end - i want to be on the beach now please. can we see piccies of your journal? pretty please.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

LOL J and we are wishing summer would depart... We have had some very very hot weather...

I think pinups idea sounds lovely especially given the type of fabric she intends to use... Really fitting... I wish I was that creative...

I was just laughing that she wasn't going to include fish... I feel like my life is revolving around fish....

11:41 AM  
Blogger pinup said...

Directly aimed at you, Sharon.....

12:54 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

.and every postcard or art quilt I see/sea
There are fish blowing bead soup bubbles or sheds collapsing or water spouts spouting..........

3:17 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Are we in some alternate universe??? Will we alter the prime directive????

And yes pinup, the journal please, pretty please... I'll be good... Well if I can't be good I will be, um...well I will just BE...

Here fishy, fishy fish, come to mummy...

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home