Sunday, February 05, 2006

Enough research!

I'm thinking I have wasted enough time on "research"....I have visited more internet sites for this than on any other subject. In reality it is just a stalling ploy. I have never resorted to the internet before for any arty stuff so no reason to do so now. I know how to make an art quilt...I just have to accept that I have a picture to follow and I can't just create the first thing that comes to mind!!! I am telling myself all this but I bet there are some of you out there that will have some empathy with this situation.
So, where to now....I have the silk sort of sorted. I have the map but not in any form that I can attach to fabric.....actually it is a real old map of Scotland but we can pretend there is a lovely sunny beach somewhere on it. The bathing belle shouldn't be too hard, I have a picture of one somewhere and of course I have a lovely covered art journal.
What is needed now is for me to remove all of the above from the static pile buried somewhere on my cutting table and do something with it.
I am blaming it on the heat at the moment but I feel that is just another excuse!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I am with you pinup...

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home