Saturday, December 17, 2005

Globally Challenged


I have finally got my batteries charged and am able to post a pic of my pic. I have changed the name of my piece which will now be "Globally Challenged" which will still be four panels. Glad to see everyone using the blog and getting the hang of it. I myself am very new to this as well so bear with me when asking questions as I probably don't know the answer either but will endeavout to find one for you quickly. Is every one having fun yet or are you all still cursing me when I am not around :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I am finding this all very exciting Jane - mind you with a week until Christmas and a full working week ahead of me you would think I could find some other things to do that were more relevant...

12:24 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I have toi say this Jane _ I kept looking at yours and something niggled at me - what did this photp remind me of... Then it hit me - molecule cluster/chain - you know when you go into a science room and they have those static displays of atoms and molecules...Umm - I hope I am making myself clear...

8:48 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Loud and clear Sharon - this was a thought that I had as well but couldn't seem to make it work as art. I suppose the way I am going with this, thinking Globally, it is my way of making a statement about the world today - my peaceful protest.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home