Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is it just me?

I've been thinking about the pictures I have seen so far (mine can't be far away) and the more I see them the more I find one major 'fault' with them. They are all too perfect! Perfect colour, perfect shape, perfect dimensions, just perfect.
Now, if I'm right (and it is only what I am seeing) this challenge is going to be amazing because it is very difficult, if not impossible, to replicate a perfect photo using our chosen tools of the trade....wool, fabric, feathers, felt, beads etc etc
I think that the Art Quilt will finish up being much better than the pictures.....what do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger the_hutchinsons said...

i think you might be right there. i agree they all look so perfect that it would be hard to repicate that.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home