Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I have sheds!











Here pinup is a view of some of those beachboxes I was referring to in my comment to you... As Brighton is a very well to do suburb in Melbourne these small pieces of real estate are worth a packet...

Other bayside suburbs also have them but they are the exception rather than the rule however and have become more of a tourist icon than anything else although I do believe they are used as functional areas. Every so often there is a bit of a to do with some people wanting them demolished and others wanting to retain them for the nostalgia. One day I guess they will all be gone...

In your photo saw some interesting possibilities - especially regarding textures...

Now with the combination of your beach boxes and my fish - the possibilities are endless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home